A well-furnished infirmary (Medical Care Centre) with permanent physician and trained nurse providing 24hrs. service. Weekly checkups of all boarders are conducted by a doctor within the campus. Our Medical Care Room is staffed with experienced and certified healthcare professionals who are equipped to handle various medical situations. They are trained to assess and address students' health concerns promptly and efficiently. We ensure a safe and sterile environment for proper wound care.Cases of serious illness are informed to the parents immediately so that they can provide special treatment to their wards at their own expense. A separate section is available for sick students. At our school, we prioritize the health and safety of our students, and our Medical Care Room is an essential component of our commitment to their well-being.
- Parents are requested not to enter the school bus to see off and receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the bus and its occupants. This act would lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Parents should not argue with the educators present on the bus or the conductor/driver. If there is any problem, a written complaint to the transport in charge should be given.
- The buses will not wait for latecomers.
- The bus facility will be canceled for those who damage any bus fittings or indulge in acts of misbehavior/indiscipline on the bus.
- Students must not move around in the bus while the bus is in motion.
- The consumption of edibles and drinks is not permitted on the bus.
- Applications for school transport, transport cancellation, change of bus stops, change of bus number, etc.
- It should be submitted to the school transport in charge. It is the parent’s responsibility to drop and pick up children from their stops.